The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

I liked it, idk why everyone else is taking the story so seriously. its a fun read and a twist on the isekai genre I welcome.

Aaaand the MC turned useless. He just gets shoved around now and there is no more main story. Time to drop this.

This goes downhill pretty quick, especially since the MC become like a fucking tool to those girls. He’s far stronger than both of them, but he lets them talk crap to him and lets them boss him around. This became more obvious in the latest chapters.

A big thank you for the scanlators who scanlate this series, it’s a decent read before it went crap. I’m dropping this.

Looking for great isekai manga, this isn't what you looking for.
Looking for isekai manga just to pass time or enjoy wasting time, here you go.

Well the art is decent, but the story meh.
I'm the later thou 😂

Yall are over reacting, although you do have a point. The character dynamics are kinda fucky. Feels like the author kindof only cares about shrine girl, and there are a lot of way waaay better manga that explored her archetype.

Refreshing take on isekai. Characters that are fun to read about but not people you would want to hang out with or personally know. Reminds me of OreSuki in that regard.

Yall are over reacting, although you do have a point. The character dynamics are kinda fucky. Feels like the author kindof only cares about shrine girl, and there are a lot of way waaay better manga that explored her archetype.

@PhallusHydra It was consistent & straightforward at the beggining, then out of nowhere everything went south from one chapter to another. It's as if the author got death threats to ruin the manga or something lmao... seriously tho something must have happened in his private life or something. Theres like no plot anymore, its just slice of life with action... very weird...
I mean this manga was 7.5 a few months ago. ...

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester why do i keep seeing you everywhere also because of how toxic most fantasy fanbases are currently, I wouldn’t doubt it if someone told me that someone actually did give death threats to any manga author

Nah, this ain't it chief. I don't even know who the mc is supposed to be. Plot starts with our male mc and then spirals into weird and very unpleasant story with shire girl that just doesn't care that he even saved her. Characters feel really empty and the main selling point of this, The Hero (which is even in the name) is just not present anymore.

Yeah I'm not sure how long I can still take this. The idea was good the execution ... not so much.
MC is a total pushover and honestly the story is not really about the MC, he is just standing next to it with a dumb look and getting dragged along.

Well now... would you look at that. After all the bullshit chapters theres a bit of story going on.

Users who are viewing this thread