The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Galder, hemorrhoids can effect anyone, and people shouldn't be embarrassed by it, or feel trivialized by it!

this is shit
but i feel like a trainwreck is slowly unfolding so ill keep reading

At some point I rated this a 9 because I somehow really enjoyed it. However, it seems the author has never had any intention to deliver a semi-coherent narrative, so I shall step back into line with the rest of the average ratings.

The people saying the MC can enjoy his mother's cooking due to superhuman resistances are wrong, he came back to his world because he already loved that cooking. The great thing about this serious is it dials common harem tropes like bad cooking and tsun girls to an uncomfortable 11 without being too self aware about the parody. It doesn't need a good plot, It's just really funny.

For the first time in a while a relatively unique harem story and there are still kids claiming it's not... it's really hard to please some people.

Also, if you google it, basically EVERYONE either has or experiences hemmeroids, its just usually internal and we don't actually feel it.

I just checked all the tl'ed works this author did, and just in the title alone you can tell all of them are low-effort isekai garbage.
This is why we need author filter on this site.

Fed-Kun's army
@aramil31: Except it had the light of god going on, so it probably looked more "womanly" than either of them, heightening jealousy to max.

All hail the mighty editor, that was some godly redrawing. Didn't even notice while reading.

so disappointed by this manga now,
no plot, annoying female characters, dumb virgin mc...

How hard is it to ask and say anything? People on their deathbed often let their last thoughts out for the world to hear but for some reason this highschooler can't? Just so the MC can come at the last second, disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Sure the quality is different but Solo leveling does the same shit with the mc being hyped only to show up the last second to WOW the normies but i dont see any bitching over there .
This is by no mean super well written at all but give it a break guys .

Users who are viewing this thread