The Justice of a Villainous Woman

Thank you :)! I was just so confused because i was reading this here and someday its not here anymore.. thats so sad :/ dk why they do that @Wendy

Fed-Kun's army
@Conex There’s different people in groups and translators who translate a comic. Mangadex Let’s the translators Decide what they wanna do with the comic some decide to take down because I figure they might make money they’re not happy With the service. Or any other reason.

sawateam has this listed on their group page. Ask for their discord, and from there you can get access to this manhwa

SO THIS IS PRETTY GOOD. DESPITE HAVING THE TYPICAL "DYING AND REINCARNATING IN AN ISEKAI" TROPE, THE PROTAGONIST IS NOT ABIDING BY SOME NOVEL THAT SHE READ IN HER PREVIOUS LIFE TO CHEAT HER WAY INTO A HAPPILY EVER ENDING LIFE. I'M NOT SAYING THOSE TROPES ARE BAD BUT IT'S SUCH A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

p.s her father is so freakin' awesome. i wish i had a dad like that

TL;DR: 8/10 up until the drought arc. After that, it's at best, a 3/10. -1 for plot convolution, -1 for character development, -1 for overuse of deus ex machinas, -1 for inconsistencies, -1 for janky progression, -1 for poor attempt at political banter, -1 for poor use of "villainy for villainy's sake".

I originally really enjoyed this comic, but dropped it at 112. I don't know what did it for me: the bad translation, the janky progression or the slow spiral down off-putting cliches. It was a good read until at some point, the story became unnecessarily convoluted and felt as if the author didn't know how else to proceed from that point on.

There's really not much to read in this manhwa other than the characters' changing perspectives of themselves and their relationships. If you're looking for anything intellectual, you should skip this as it's the usual "everything-works-out-somehow-because-MC". But if you're interested more on the fantasy of things working out just because--which is a personal preference of mine--by all means, this isn't (or would "wasn't" be the better word?) too bad of a read. Just lower your expectations a fair bit when it comes to the finer details.

That said, I might reconsider after I re-read the chapters from other translators, just to make sure it wasn't the translation that messed up the story.

Like the two commenters before me I think something happens after 100 where interest starts to wane. And what @sbzkag says about "everything-works-out-somehow-because-MC" is true. Rant
I think the end point for me was when she made the bet and the story basically went "I'll just use my other world knowledge to win" but the story didn't actually show she had any knowledge in that area, as opposed to the previous situation where they spent a bit of time explaining how she knew about weather phenomenon. So the whole fact that she introduced a whole new technology to this world was so a Count would apologize to her. Lame. Especially when you build her character as one that cares more for the people rather than fame/face or politics. I was actually looking forward to see how she was going to win. But instead I felt like I got hit with the "a few moments later" meme. Also, the story went from her progressively trying to learn about the world she is in to people just explaining things when something new pops up. Oh well.
Anyone who can keep up with the translation after 108 is a trooper.

Quiet enjoyed reading it till chapter 110. I decided to stop reading, but it doesn't mean I'm dropping it. I guess, I think I need to collect my mind first since I tend to get bored if I think the chapters are long enough that makes me feel like forcing myself to finish it. The story is great so far. I wonder when will someone update the chapters in here. Hahahahahaha

woah ive been reading this through the group scans diligently cuz I remember it was pretty strict and stuffs, keeping uptodate with them until the middle of drought arc cuz the mc is very interesting and after that I just stop cuz of college. Now I think I wanna continue but reading yall spoiler I might cancel it if the plot has 0 development and mc character development is none or probably back to square one. Maybe ill catch up if its all finished, cant believe its still ongoing!

Users who are viewing this thread