The Justice of a Villainous Woman

Contributor
Hit ch40
she leaves her emergency contact bracelet behind because of some dumb reason
feels like her IQ fell by 30 points, ch41
flying carriage out of nowhere I think the author might have lost direction
This was probably an 8/10 up until a few chapters before this point with all the cut throat political manouvering and lady in waiting drama but I don't have any real hope for the future given other comments so I'm just going to drop it here.

The beginning was interesting but dunno,like chapter40+(just guessing,dont remember when it became..vanilla, like a soap opera) the author clearly went out of ideas

--> I wish there was an option to limit the rating to a chapter-read scala because giving it a 7 for the last 50chapter or so would be pretty generous-

Sawateam a scanlation group on mangadex posts this series on their website and they have more than 110 chapters.

Why does every isekai drowning victim fall into the edge of a body of water that is miraculously as deep as the Marianas Trench right against the shore and suddenly forget how to swim?

Furry Scams is about to post and that group is really ass compared to JayKay please like and subscribe to my youtube channel. It's called FurryHater69 thanks.

@AudibleGasp please stop ragging Furry Scans, they are my favorite group and I will literally commit hate crimes against anyone who says otherwise. Back off.

Much love!!!! xoxoxo ♡♡♡♡

Aggregator gang
Bruh just read it here https://sawateam.info/projects/the-justice-of-a-villainous-woman/

Group Leader
My scanlations got deleted. I don’t even know why, I didn’t do anything wrong?

@Jaykay81 oh! uhm... i think it's according to mangadex rules that you need to upload full chapters unless it's been split up by the publisher....

https://mangadex.org/rules in section 3.2.2

but i'm really hoping to see your full chapter 2 up! i've been waiting a long time to read this series here on Mangadex! (and before you annoying peeps tell me to go read on crappytoon or some other website, i prefer reading here than jumping through 300 hoops just to read! gosh.)

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Even if people don't want to join a discord for Sawa's releases, there's rips of the official chapters up past 120+ on other sites, and it's as easy as googling the official English title into google, lol.

There's definitely reuploads of sawa's chapters on other sites before they yeeted the chapters off mdex into the Shadow Realm and went discord-only releases. Maybe pick up from whatever chapter the public releases stopped instead of doing it from the beginning? Idk, starting from the beginning just kinda seems like a wasted effort...

Group Leader
Sawateam is full of intellectuals, my chapters are made for the average mangadex user. Sawateam is out of touch with the mangadex population, and I want to fill that void! Furry scans ftw!

@bigfurry1 Nice, thank you for translating, but is there a way for you to also do chapter 2 before 3? Or do you not have the rights or something?

Can anyone pls translate this up to raw in English because here on mangadex is known of great translators.

Dex-chan lover
It's 2023 and I'm looking at all these comments wondering what everyone was reading. But after reading a few I completely lost interest. Unfortunate

Users who are viewing this thread