The Keeper Wants to Build a Zoo in Another World, So He Tames Monsters

This is really good. The author seems to know how animals behave and put it into an isekai manga.
I love it.

Hi guys, note from translator here... I think I'm going to put this on a short hiatus. There's currently a gap in the raws available online. The next available raw I can find on various websites advertise themselves as chapter 4, but from my further digging, that's likely chapter 4.2. I can't seem to find any source for chapter 4.1 so I might try and order the book itself which is coming out this month.

As I don't want to have a 'gap', I'm going to pause my translation for now. I apologize in advance.

Its nice for translator for picking this series, that was awesome for taming cerberus LOL 😂

@clarencera I have 5 & 6 too from comicwalker. What I need is 4.1. I can find 4.2 on other raw sites. Note, 4.2 is the 10 pages that start with Kairi and Menou standing side by side. 4.1 should have a 'cover' page/intro page like the other chapters.

Group Leader
@Sanmer
Same here, bruh. I couldn't find the raw for 4.1, but I think I will keep going with the translation for 4.2 and so on

Fed-Kun's army
Hate when chapters are released in parts. Just finish the dam chapter before releasing.

As much as I'm enjoying the art, the lack of understanding regarding how animal behavior research is conducted (ie it their natural habitat wherever possible) is... distracting.

Dex-chan lover
this one reminds me of that manga translated by lhtranslation(forgot the name) but this one is better...

Users who are viewing this thread