The Kids Have Changed (Promo)

Group Leader
It's so sad how there are so many beautiful promo webtoons for novels we can't even read cause they're not translated....

This is such a good concept! I really hope it gets serialized, or at least the LN translated >.<

Stop uploading these...they are not a full series and we can't read the novel because it is not translated, what's the point then?

I think they translate and upload these promotional webtoons just to make me sad.
I WANNA READ MORE (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Stop uploading these...they are not a full series and we can't read the novel because it is not translated, what's the point then?

Maybe some generous translator will realize there's an audience for the novel? Plus, the art is excellent.

i appreciate this! if the novel hasn't been translated yet, maybe it will encourage someone to pick it up 😄

@SaphireE90 We translate these mainly because we like the art/story and because WE want to, not just for the readers. Every promo webtoon comes with a notice on the main page and on our discord alerting readers that this is a single promo chap for a novel and NOT a full series. If you don't want to read promotional chapters in the future, just look at the notice and see yourself out.

I wish someone could continue the manhwa 😭 and the art is beautiful... i think is the same art as "the golden haired elementalist"

Dex-chan lover
wait, so the novel still new ? maybe it will get it in the future like To Be You, Even Just For a Day

edit:wait. just checked the raw recently and the novel has ended 1 year ago.

@zdarkbrz_816 i made the request
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/%EC%95%A0%EB%93%A4%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8B%AC%EB%9D%BC%EC%A1%8C%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-the-kids-have-changed.98899/

@Yeonwoo

Sorry for feeling frustrated when clicking on a potential story just to read in the description that it's promotional. My bad for coming to a manga/novel site expecting to read series or an actual one shot, but instead get a promo about a story (with an interesting plot) that may never get made into a full series or have its novel translated, but hey more power to your work friend.

The art was amazingly beautiful but it killed my heart even more to know that it might not even become a series no matter how long I wait

@SaphireE90
Wow, nice job laying the sarcasm real thick there, buddy.

For starters, MangaDex isn't a manga/novel site. It's an aggregator site and platform where scanlators can upload manga/manhwa/manhua. Including all oneshots and promos. What makes you think you can tell us what to upload and what not to? We work on whatever series/promos we like, which publicizes it --> giving it a better chance for novel translation groups to pick it up. And now we're supposed to be sorry for the disappointment you felt when you realized it was a promo? Do you even realize how entitled you sound? It's one thing to comment about how disappointed you are it's a promo, and it's another to be demanding groups to stop uploading promos entirely. Let me get this straight for you: us being scanlators doesn't mean we're your slaves. We're free to upload whatever we want, and if you don't like it, all you have to do is click off of it. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread