The King of Special Forces With a Negative Emotional Quotient Was Reborn on Campus but Was Unexpectedly Welcomed by Girls?!

First, I guess.

Let me bookmarked this because 1 chapter is not enough to judge the story.

Dex-chan lover
reborn on 'his school'
the first chapter said that he possessed someone's else body and he got new memory, where's the part which said that this was his school?

Also .. someone, please rephrase that description, his best friend's wife ... I believe there are better choices of words for this, or I just can't get over the fact that the author making an unnecessary strange relationships between characters.

the daughter of his best friend's uncle's sister's son-in-law's aunt's husband.

I don’t really know, I don’t know Chinese so it’s machine translated. If anyone knows Chinese here is the summary (特种兵之王顾城在为好友妻女报仇时,被神秘力量所杀,竟意外重生一年前的校园,更和好友死去的女儿成为了同学?情商负数的他这次要如何在学校生存,又如何保护好友的妻女呢?)

Dex-chan lover
Well... the artist is trying at least. Can't say he is good, but definitely better than the average Chinese manhua artist. Although his style does not fit the dark undertones of the story.

@nastypros Thanks for doing this one.This was funny

For people looking to check this out

Dont be put off by the Manhua tag.This was actually created by someone who is at least familiar with humor.MC is a bit vanilla so far but he is also kinda young too

Dex-chan lover
As far as stuff coming out of China goes, this one is actually pretty alright, there is nothing glaringly wrong with this so far(at least up to chapter 8 anyway).

The characters and their motivations actually make sense for once, it doesn't feel like some AI wrote this one.

Provided that this doesn't jump off a cliff in the next couple chapters, I'd rate it a solid 6/10 in the context of manga/manhua/manhwa, and a 8/10 on just a manhua scale.

Guys this is still only less then 10 chapter and yet giving 1. that's pretty rude dude come on this still the beginning of the story too

Dex-chan lover
This is basically chinese version of Full Metal Panic. And the insensitive MC building up his harem.

Users who are viewing this thread