The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Rebirth of a Witch

Not sure why people are upset. He doesnt want to bring Chloe into such an awful world. Im guessing he will fight against witches and humans from now on.

The decision that MC made was morally and ethically correct. I also think it was the right choose. Other people also complained "that 'girl' will whine", which will most likely be the case. However, even if the MC resurrected his 'step mother', do you think she won't be whining him to "not kill human" as well. So, either way, it will go down that "don't kill human" path. I personally don't think a plot where MC going a on "human extinction" mission would be pleasing to read (although I did enjoy his destruction on humanity early), at least in the long run.

So far, I'm enjoying the art and the plot. So keep up the good work dear author and translator(s).

Fed-Kun's army
Man this chapter elevated my way of thinking about the MC. Just imagine being able to resurrect but chose to not to, after all she suffered enough already.

Dex-chan lover
That.. not gonna lie, that's a really good decision.

and I already knew she's also coming back.. I mean, cover says it all.
Tho idk what's gonna happen now :eek:

The guy just sky rocketed himself into the best MC tier list in one fucking chapter.
This type of love, I respect.

Fed-Kun's army
omg he didn't revive her, even though he want to meet her so bad. she even say 'thank you'. this guy is da best.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dex-chan lover
I'm turned around on this manga, genuinely humane thinking from the most unlikely character.

Hmm, I guess this is why I don't like the idea of resurrection in fiction without extremely tight rules and writing. In this case it's really hard for me to buy that death is better than whatever loneliness and "suffering" she was experiencing when she was alive. Unless there's some sort of witch heaven (which to be fair might exist considering a god is canon), death is objectively the worst possible end and any sort of "rest" is just straight up false. It just feels like a lazy way for the author to force character development on the MC, and to bring the girl back to serve as the MC's foil. I'm definitely taking this edgy garbage series too seriously, but this whole resurrection arc just kills my immersion and ability to care about the characters.

Well that was lame. Hope he would've said he was going to change the world and make a better place for her to return not condemn her to death forever.

Dex-chan lover
So, last chapter he was talking about how bringing chloe back to life was his objective and now he changes his mind after a short trip down memory lane?
My dude, do you honestly believe that he'd wanna bring her back to the absolute hellhole that they're in? If you used your common sense, you'd know that he's postponing it for now, he's gonna purge first

Banned
If she has all her memories then I will drop this.. cause he barely fucking knew her...and then if he ruins the only connection he has to the place that can resurrect Chloe what is the point....

Users who are viewing this thread