The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Witches' Kingdom

Contributor
This series is wild. Not in a good way but in a "What the fuck, guess I gotta stick around to see what happens." Sort of way.

Aggregator gang
you've got a magic moon base, well that's great...until the humans forget the terror of witches and reach for the stars...or sooner than that if they can't stop the radiation they brought upon themselves by slaughtering the witches who apparently magicked it away so humans could survive in the first place

damn this is pretty cool, i wonder where the story goes from here. will it just show this absolute vengeful madman slaughter humans at wholesale or are we gonna get an intricate plot?

Dex-chan lover
now this is getting me back into this series
not liking the protag so much though, this kind of bratty revenge-driven characters usually end up hurting the whole series if they were to be the focus and show no growth

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'll buy your shit for a while, Yoruhashi, the moon thing took me for surprise tbh.

Aggregator gang
There are no rabbits in the moon?
Fuck I've been tricked this whole time

@HolyOrdos i think the nazi is the human side not the witches

I mean there was a movie about nazis on the moon. I guess witches can be on the moon too. lol

One surprise after another. So, now they have a moon base. What's next? Please don't disappoint me author!

Still want the tale of revenge though.

my brain just cant comprehend these informations throwed to me like a fucking machine gun

So in the moon there are Nazis, Princess Kaguya, a rabbit who makes mochi, moonmen, and now witches. Well, the moon is actually around 1/4 of the earth in size. They could realistically all be there but never meet each other

Dex-chan lover
@bullrex
Cthulhu also escaped to the moon after being beaten by dryads, based on terrarian myths.

The moon is the ultimate escape place.

humans on moon, not mars confirmed? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread