The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

True this is war there is good side or peace just plain odd vengeance.

Double-page supporter
Even when the chapter is skip the story is still stupid 😂 why the fuck did she use "talk no jutsu" and the MC getting pissed meanwhile he was the one who choose to revive her instead of Anna.... How garbage can one story be

Fed-Kun's army
Her Magic is
just fake love, is hypnosis.
that is what I think it is.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think Macross' save-the-galaxy-with-the-power-of-cheesy-idol-song drivel was the worst we could get. Apparently I was wrong. This woman's power-of-love bullshit approaches Celine Dion level cringe. Thank goodness the MC's there to clean up after her.

@Qira_adan Because he owed her. Plus the witches abandoned his master and aren't that much better than the humans to him. if he revived her the witches would have just abused her for her powers and probably throw her away afterwards. I think MC wants to first fix the world before he revives his master.

I- dude. Author. U ruined it. So much potential gone in 2 chapters. I gave it a chance because the art and story were spot on but.. no last straw pulled

Dex-chan lover
Was this written by M. Night Shyamalan? I can only imagine the author's thought process being something like, "Ooh, and then we'll have an even bigger surprise twist. And after that, an even biggerer surprise twist!"

Users who are viewing this thread