The King's Beloved Daughter

Double-page supporter
Yoooo~ can we get a translator for that description. I'm getting a migraine reading it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Jacktris The Princess who is known as the Daughter of Calamity was chosen to marry into the Duke's Family to get rid of her bad luck. Her scummy husband then killed her together with his mistress. Instead of death, the Princess found that she had returned to her childhood. With her faithful maid, an indifferent father and an unidentified teenager, can the Princess change her fate in her previous life?

(Is that better? I've always wondered why the description for manhuas are always so moronically hard to understand. Their sentence structures are pretty much minced sandwich)

Double-page supporter
@Nep

This humble commenter gives his sincere thanks to Honorable Nep. One does not know how to express their thanks more.

(Please ignore the insensitive mockery of Chinese to English translations.

Group Leader
@_carrot_ While I’m not positive, I think you have to be a group leader to edit series info. Maybe being an uploader is enough, not sure. Anyway, if you are a group leader (or maybe just an uploader?) there will be a blue pencil icon next to the orange flag icon near the bottom of the series info.

haha omg i'm pissed after reading those 2 chapters like a cliff hanger, poor girl i hate those 2 if only she was more stronger. i hate couples like that

Do Chinese manhua really have to leave such a bad taste? I feel bad for reading this. Based on the title and current progress (if any?) I'm presuming she reverses her story. It might take more than 50 chapters with all the hate mixed in ( towards the mc). Please don't read this if you feel the first 2 chapters are toxic. It would get worse.

Do Chinese manhua really have to leave such a bad taste? I feel bad for reading this. Based on the title and current progress (if any?) I'm presuming she reverses her story. It might take more than 50 chapters with all the hate mixed in ( towards the mc). Please don't read this if you feel the first 2 chapters are toxic. It would get worse.
... so far it doesn’t seem too different from Korean ones of the same genre though?

@Trezcast I have actually read a lot of chinese manhua, and has read a few novels in entirety too.
Although a huge chunk of them are awful, there are a few decent ones occasionally, and on the very very extremely rare occasions, even hidden gems.
It can get terrible, but for the few chapter we got so far, it seems around the level as some of the less interesting korean ones.

I'm sorry but the FL didn't look promising.. she's too naive even when she's back to the past...I dunno.. let's see what will happen next..

FL looks very timid and naive even though she has gone to the past. Well this can be due to her being a kid but she possesses all her experiences so I didn't want to see that side of her believing everything they said and leaving the only person on her side.

Users who are viewing this thread