The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 1

Oh heck ya! I saw this on NU's Forum and was super interested! Thanks for picking this up!

i have bad impression of the emperor already...just because of a smile?? there better be some real connection and equal supporting of each other involved or maybe im just expecting too much of the shoujo genre... couples b shallow asf

@theilikepie Ikr? The best advice out there. Life lessons from the old man.
To the scanlator group, thank you for bringing this series! It's interesting right off the bat!

the emperor reminds me of jade from the otherworldly cooking, looking forward for this one

OOOH I followed this manhwa (and have read it til the end of first season)
Its very cute, funny, and badass at the same time
The emperor, his subordinate, and of course the mc are all precious

@crustlessbread I mean that's just a tiny snippet we saw, we didn't see their history yet LOL don't jump to conclusions!! This seems like a really good story~
Especially since she seemed to be working for the Emperor of the 'enemy' country...

Group Leader
Thank you for picking it up! Looking forward to what happens :D
I like the grandpa teacher T^T

@Luliaose yeah the story seems rlly good and i love the premise + the mc so far!!!! nothing against the story or anything!!! but just fingers crossed that there's some weight behind the romance,,mutual support for each other like... maybe he gives her more self-confidence and in return, the mc is loyal to him on the battlefield,,yknow

Users who are viewing this thread