The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 13

XL

Dex-chan lover
Assigning a Knight as food supplier. Yep this manga is retarded. She fights better than most of this idiots and she's the fucking cook. Yeah I get it she will get some kinda recognition later on and gets a proper job but ughhhhh the cliche "prove your worth arc" makes no sense. She has already more than proven that she is strong, smart and very capable and caring leader in battle with a sword.

This is some filler bullcrap.

Fed-Kun's army
@XL >expecting a random ass, highly suspicious "foreign" "female" soldier (bad omen) to immediately get a battalion to order around
>where her title is mostly honorary because the king liked her guts
>expecting anything other than grunt jobs
This is called natural story progression, mate.

Dex-chan lover
This kid, tying to punch his superiors but blames the woman because he's not a knight yet, Im sure there were plenty of men chosen over him too. Just doesn't want to come to terms that its his own fault and a woman is better than him.

Aggregator gang
"Rejecting the offer to govern a territory is somehow greedy... Well, whatever you say, Aino." I love this guy. He's smart AND can smell bullshit a hundred miles away.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how she will get to fight while being stuck there? Perhaps the food supplies will be attacked or something?
The patriarchy is really annoying but does reflect the truth of the times then, I'm just here to see our MC make all of them eat their words.

This is getting obnoxious, not the story I love the story. However the hate they have just because she's a woman. How sexist can they get. Does it mean that they look down on all their lovers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc and don't actually see them as equals? I get that they also suspect her for being part of their rival kingdom. However even the king said that she proofed her alliance after her strategy worked. So now it's just plain sexism at play.

@Amairani Yeah their atittude is annoying, but at the same time realistic. In most places in a good portion of the past, if a woman tried to do things that are "unwomanly" or tried to take a man's job she would face similar circunstances or worse... I think this reaction is out of pride perhaps, of the good old "there's no way you can do this, only x kind of people can!". And the x was people's sex o3o

Like the "how can a mere low ranking citizen do [insert something here], of course only nobility can do it!" thing , just different x o3o

Grah I hate the sexism but also I think Donau’s comes from a place of immaturity not insecurity like most of the other men who disapprove of her. He may be a shitty brat now but honestly I Can’t wait to see her whoop his ass (or at least impress him/not fall for any of his ploys) and his character development. Meanwhile, I’m loving Donau’s big brother over here already sipping his Respect Women Juice

Fed-Kun's army
SHUUUUTT THE FUUCCCKK UPPP AINO....GOD!....the only good character in this manhwa can be counted in one hand (for now anyway) lol

Users who are viewing this thread