The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@sketchy333 @mammaria @Angelsun
Distrust of a former enemy, misplaced pride, egoism, [misguided] loyalty, over-enthusiasm, ambition, stubbornness, unwillingness to bow down to what's considered the "weaker sex" & be considered / mocked for being weak, machoism.

Basically, them being human males; the standard. Have I missed anything?

Ew poor her to live around with that group with trashyyy man personalityy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Start from the bottom, i hope our FL achive her goals.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron Or, you know, a lowly soldier who only knows the basics and doesn't care to understand anything beyond his own biases. What's this gender stereotyping?

Well, they're mostly all super sexist anyway, true...

I know Donau is currently annoying, but I can't wait for everyone to see him eventually become best boy

Dex-chan lover
Even if this kid become a knight I can imagine him punching his superior within 1 month of service.

Group Leader
THANK YOUUUUUUU omg thanks so much for updating quickly, I'm really looking forward to this one. QvQ

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least the moronic kid is acting his age. That Royal Guard Captain is acting like he is 12 though, which should get him fired from his job, since having that bad a temperament for the highest ranked knight should be borderline illegal.

Aggregator gang
So the ear being itchy is the Korean equivalent of the sneezing thing in Japan?...didn't know that...

Users who are viewing this thread