The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 20

It's kind of cool how the story gives her a realistic body for the kind of life she lives. She's been training as a knight for years, has to keep up with/exceed the fitness of the men around her, been in numerous battles, of course she's going to be built.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes! Finally a manhwa that portrays female knights the way they should be. Usually they give them lithe and unrealistically skinny bodies with little definition. I'm glad this one drew Pauliana the way she should be, representative of all her hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
BI CULTURE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH BOTH PAULIANA AND THE EMPEROR *bi panic*

I mean I don't know what I was expecting, but I should've know but man she is ripped
Love it

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this comment section, it reminds me of Tumblr and Twitter. Yes, abs are nice and they look amazing on women but you don't need to stop in the middle of reading this chapter and just yell "BI PANIC DUR DUR" and "OMG THIS MANHWA IS AMAZING FOR PORTRAYING FEMALE KNIGHTS" over and over and over.

I feel like if half of you read that manga about the wizard and the female knight you'd piss, shit, and cum in your pants while crying and having a temper tantrum because "OMG OVER-SEXUALIZATION WAH WAH WAH".

Users who are viewing this thread