The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 32

Supporter
This chapter is so cute though, except for the first section about how Paulina helped the princess "commit suicide"

Dex-chan lover
I really loved how everyone else was like "Eh, it's our king doing his thing again and well, she deserves it after all"

Dex-chan lover
i realized the king, if he was in any trouble, could use his earrings to stab someone else. They're literally tiny swords.

Dex-chan lover
Haha. I'll be the knight standing next to the king as he pulls off this move giving the 'the fuck? Office into the camera stare look

Now I feel the shojou-ness. But this is masculine shojou

Dex-chan lover
But aino is in the background like you never princess carry me

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Since there are people who would say otherwise... Helping the princess commit suicide was totally the right thing to do.

Goodness dayum. Even female MMA fighters still look feminine but our protagonist is built like a man.

Dex-chan lover
the emperor deff felt some pressure on his back, if you know what I mean😂

@Nep Well it was the right thing to do for the protagonist, but it wasn't really necessary for the king to force such a silly convention. If you're talking about the knight then you're right, if not then I disagree.

Dex-chan lover
I pity the princess. Forced to take her own life because her father was too proud to admit any defeat. He probably would have kept the status as king as long as they pledged loyalty to the male lead.

Better to be a vessel state and keep their lives then this end.

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for the princess, but she could have potentially become a problem later on so its no wonder she needed to be killed.

Users who are viewing this thread