The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
dude wasn't season 2 already out a long time ago (october 2019)
idk why everyone's tripping now all of the sudden

AAAAAA WE HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE

Thank you so much for all your hard work!! Can't wait for season 2 hehe ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Whoohoo season 1 end!
Kinda didn't want them to fall in love but we'll see how it goes. Not sure if Paulina is up for being queen tho 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Holly molly, I didn't expect throwback to the ch.1 so quickly.
And the best joke of the chapter was how the authors were giving their all for the "war scenes".

Dude I read it twice, thrice and many more. I love the ending for the first season. Dude I jumped up and down because of happiness. This. This is what I've been waiting for since I started reading this. My mind is an endless litany of "yes, yes, finally, yes! It's not a drill. Lucius finally realized he loves Pauliana. It's real. It's realll."

I'm loving the story so far though I kind of wished they put a lot more details to the strategies they used to conquer the other countries (specifically Bikpa that one with the nature fortress thingy)(?). A lot of it was a bit vague but i still love it tho

What I love about Pauliana is that she's an actual KNIGHT (Dame). Not the kind of female knight in which they are essentially still soft-looking. I'm not dissing those works but if one works on their body, logically (realistically) speaking it would develop. I absolutely love her body, it's awesome, especially those abs! Akdicnfifnfof I really love her character she's smart, she's brave, she's gorgeous, she's loyal, gosh i could go on man. (Don't even get me started on lucius, aino and the rest of the characters)

At this point, we don't know what's goimg to happen. I'm pretty excited about it! Thank you so much team for taking the time to do this project! Ya'll such gems. May blessings get yeeted in your lives!

P. S, team: Lucius might not be gay because of his... Feelings for a certain dame but have you considered: Lucius being Bisexual. I mean why not both?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
Yayy! We've come full circle! Have to say tho, I'm really surprised he realized his feelings so quick

Also the scanlator joke at the end loool

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍

Finally ❤️😍😊
Sudden realization - yeeeeees 😍

thank you so much!!!!

this scene is what drew me into reading in the first place -- i almost dropped this series lol :)x) bc the beginning was soooooo rough and i could barely take it. (i thought paul's upbringing was just so brutal?? i had a hard time stomaching it!!) i'm really glad i kept up with it! super excited for s2 :')

Ezk

Miss Paul please marry me, she looked so good on that extra.

I bet season two with an emperor madly in love and an oblivious pauliana will be a lot of fun :D

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the emperor's hair is starting to fade a little bit lol. How old are they now early 30s for the girl? The late 30s for the Emperor?

Dex-chan lover
finallyyyy the juicy bits

also i'm curious, what was Pauliana's appearance supposed to be like based on novel?

Users who are viewing this thread