The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@Axkmint
Based and emperorpilled
Too many times do these emperor-court politic stories get masturbatory and unrealistic outcomes that break internal logic (ie any shoujo you read about a harem)

@Axkmint whoa there. That's a huge bomb to drop, but thanks I guess I won't be as shocked by then. Ugh my poor heart. I really like this story hoping it would be better. Idk if I'm continuing this lol, I'll read this again once completed and if I'm not too attached anymore

I swear, literally every person in this military has forgotten that miss Paul a woman.

The emperor blushing is soo cute. And heā€™s not crazy for liking miss paul!! Lol thank you for the chapter!

Wait a minute. You can't just sneak that one panel in where they wake up in bed together and not explain the context.

Dex-chan lover
People could at least be more considerate when posting their reactions to spoilers...

Group Leader
@Axkmint
Does she ever get married to another person? Like the little kid that wanted to be a knight and now respects her? I forget his name, honestly. But he doesn't seem that bad.

@Axkmint
I didn't read the spoiler but based on your reaction, my brain's cooking up every possible scenario that could ruin this story. So I'm going to take a guess.
Not a spoiler but I'm going to put a spoiler tag.
Does the emperor's brother falls for the fl? Either that or a thot appears
If it's true then 'behold my knowledge after reading all those cringy shoujo manga with illogical plot lines'
If not then hallelujah 'cause I hate love triangles

Yeah read the spoiler I couldn't be more wrong but why šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ it's worse than I thought

Double-page supporter
Is this s2!? Waaaaa

Thank you for the chapter! This is hilarious

@Axkmint
Whaaaat!? (not spoiler but tagging it anyway)
why tf does it go down that way??? And why aren't they married happily ever after!??? That is depressing..
WMMAP webtoon took a different course from the novel iirc so I hope this does that as well

Fed-Kun's army
@Yabaibunni
No, theyā€™ll end up together in the end and none of his concubines last, but the political aspect of being an Emperor is not downplayed at all in the novel. He just gets wives because itā€™s practical. I think the webtoon actually made the Emperor a much better person.

@Rozzak
Youā€™ll be disappointed as itā€™s still not realistic. Heā€™ll eventually lose his wives to various circumstances and break some laws to give Pauliana a happy ending anyway. So it actually satisfies no one, neither ā€œwow Iā€™m so logical and intelligentā€ redpillers nor people just trying to read a nice romance.

Dex-chan lover
Denial is strong.
Been awhile since I laughed out loud.

Group Leader
@Axkmint
Wait, so they do get together in end? Lol, so that's what you meant by bullshit arc. Honestly, while I get the political aspect and the three wives, it seems a lot more annoying than it had to be. Maybe the comic will modify it enough so it doesn't seem too bad? Since the comic is apparently making him a nicer guy, as you said. Look, be political and whatever but there is usually ONE main queen. The rest, as stated, are just for more chances at an heir and keeping the peace. You can still treat your true love with more respect. Also, they even died in the end. He never treated them right, so how is peace being kept! This author...

Fed-Kun's army
@Axkmint holy shit, what?? That is not what I expected when I opened that spoiler tag. I'll keep going for now, but wow wtf

Users who are viewing this thread