The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 44

Getting an Empire is half the battle - maintaining it and keeping it together is the other, much more difficult half. I wonder how this Emperor will handle it?
Very excited for this season.

Group Leader
Bruh Aino is in so much denial jesus he needs to chill the fuck down 😒there's nothing wrong with paulina she's a badass queen😍

Aino is legit hilarious. I don't want him to change, he's such a classic and always the same with his behaviours with Paulina, even when he grew to acknowledge her. Love it!

Double-page supporter
"Is the Lady in love with Miss Paul?" Actually really plausible, after that he starts to reach...

Contributor
The shirtless part was probably just Paulina checking out his muscles. Perfectly normal thing to do between bros

Which is where your problem lies, emperor! You gotta break the bro barrier. Show that you are not only her best friend but a viable romantic interest.

And Aino, you keep being you. These two are going to need it

Dex-chan lover
Damn its getting hot up in this manhwa is getting hot! Also holy crap the webnovel is on chapter 110 and its officially translated by Webnovel hell yes. Wow

wow, it was such a long, long road to get to that prologue moment in the south... but now I'm really looking forward to watching their antics as they figure out romance/maybe a new relationship between them :333

I'm losing it over here lol. Some comments 1) The fact that this is the moment Pauliana's loyalty is at its peak hopefully means it will go downhill from here and give the emperor a bit of a chase, hehe. 2) MISS PAUL IS VERY CHARMING, THE EMPEROR IS NOT SICK. I for one would also like to lick those abs of hers :)
Thank you so much for the update! I'm really excited for what's next, and am always thrilled to see this comic in my follows

Fed-Kun's army
Warning novel spoiler that may affect whether or not you want to keep reading this series:
He ends up taking three wives, none of which are Pauliana. She ends up pregnant with his baby from a drunk one night stand and leaves. It gets resolved in the end, but this is the bullshit drama-ass route you’ll have to sit through. Overall, despite at first appearing to break gender norms, the story is actually very traditionalist. All of Pauliana’s power and happiness has to be handed to her by the emperor.

Dropping this here so people who don’t like being shafted by a plot line can determine whether or not they want to keep investing in this series. Best case scenario the webtoon completely diverges from the original novel, but that never happens so...

Users who are viewing this thread