The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
@epidernise
Yep!
I hope I didnā€™t make it sound like a ā€œbadā€ ending per se. Itā€™s a happily every after, itā€™s just thereā€™s a lot of weird bullshit in between.

I gotta say I hope they never get together LOL. Yup, you read it right. I love Paulina because she is very independent and masculine but feminine enough to attract other candidates. She is the type of woman that will keep control of the household although her husband will be an independent and strong man but will always act cute with her. This emperor is nothing like that. Plus, for a woman like her belonging to the royal/imperial family is cutting her wings.

I'm making weird squealing noises right now, because that's how funny this all is.... Now i'm just gonna go sleep (bc it's 1 am lol)

@Axkmint
Thanks for the forewarning. I hate the storyline that you mentioned, but hey, I'm not the author. Grateful for such a wonderful characters and story in season 1. Gonna need some fan fic to consol my brokenheart thoughšŸ˜¢

Aggregator gang
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes. What a great friend XD
Honestly, that's so mean to Pauliana but.... She would probably react in a similar way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Read me if you read Axkmint first spolier.
i think what Axkmint should have mentioned in his original spoiler is that they get together in the very end. So dont consider dropping this if youve been enjoying it so far.

I don't know if this chapter was the biggest teaser or the biggest cliff hanger......

Either way, thank you for the chapter and keep them coming.

Users who are viewing this thread