The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
@NineTails

I went back to check. She was pissed that Pauliana had come back when her birthday was going to be celebrated soon, and when Pauliana rested her feet on the table (to be fair, she doesn't have any manners) which ruined the tablecloth. I'd say she's spoiled.

Now that Pauliana's come back wearing the Acrean uniform, there's no doubt about her status. I do wonder what Pauliana will do. I'd say she's the type to kick them all out, but she hasn't shown any interest in even coming back there. She also needs someone to manage this land and it doesn't seem like she's planning to stay.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure they didn’t include the lines about how after crossing the enormous rivers in the south thinking back on how they had such a hard time crossing this one is laughable.

Dex-chan lover
Reunion with dear spoiled sister I see... wonder how this will play out.

@smilyfacething thanks. I actually started skimming through the series and ch 3 shows her father saying Paulina’s sister is the heir. Her sis was kind of bitchy saying it was her house. Then again she grew up hearing that from her parents. Didn’t see if there was anything else past ch 3 though. But yeah it’s hard to remember everything thats happened

Bruh that last pic of Paul and sis looks like the start of a bad shoujo love story

How the fuck am I supposed to wait another week for the next episode. My compliments to the author, and my apologies for my impatience.

Group Leader
@R3nAknyght
same, can't wait for Paulina to come to her senses

@Trumonster9824
I agree with you, I need more. If the sister doesn't recognize Paulina cause Paulina does look hot in my opinion

#1 the sister falls in love with Pauliana
#2 Pauliana proceeds to kick their asses out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMFG I WAS WONDERJNG WHEN THEY WOULD MEET AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the update!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
That’s her half sister, right? The spoiled one. I can’t wait for the emperor to meet her too along with her worthless father and see the emperor’s favor on Pauliana. Lol.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread