The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
"It's now your land." "I'm not fond of it. I should charge (increase) taxes." Well, well, well...There is a saying, "You always meet people at least twice in life."

I can't wait to see what goes down.

Seems like they're hostile for some reason? Like they stopped invading once they were conquered so wtf up their ass????

Group Leader
Just went back to chapter 1 to see how her sis treated her.
Her sister was a really young girl who didn't seem to understand what was happening to her older sister. When Paulina was dragged away, her mother seemed to tell her to ignore it, and the little sister seemed very confused.
I think she would've been too young to mistreat Paulina and was probably raised to ignore her. After Paulina left, the parents also probably groomed her into thinking of Paulina as a evil bitch.
I really look forward to how this will play out! I really hope that the sister somehow miraculously becomes friends with Paulina, that'd be a refreshing/new concept!

@LonelyBye reading your comment, I remembered at one point that Pauliana had returned to her family home after becoming a soldier, so I went to search for that chapter. In Chapter 3, Pauliana requested a vacation to return to her home briefly, and when she did, she came right before her sister's birthday celebration.

Returning home, while her sister was not nearly as hostile to her as their parents were, she acted rather disgusted that Pauliana had the nerve to show up, especially before her celebration. She even says "I don't want anyone coming into my mansion without telling me" and ordering her to leave, treating her as almost a stranger than her own sister. She seems to have eaten up all that their parents have told her, including that their home is meant to be hers, despite the fact that it is Pauliana's birthright. Ever since, she has not gone back home.

It's entirely possible that she could have changed her views, and quite honestly I'd love to see that myself, but my predictions of that in the current moment are quite low.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@8devilninja
Looking at the raws
your correct in your assumption. Interestingly it’s reversed from back then. Her sister is very hostile and while her father is still completely against her he remained silent, like he gave up or scared of her.

Double-page supporter
Sister with short hair would like like a pretty boy. She better not be a b***ch

damn whenever i see her in full formal clothes i keep thinking she looks so gooood

Users who are viewing this thread