The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 @JWChibi Know what's worse than death? Keeping them alive so they can live out the remainder of their lives remembering that they have lost all power to the person they treated like trash.

Holy moly Paulina is so not petty...her mental health must be great since she doesn't hold hatred for people. Somethjng something hating people is like drinking poison and hoping they die. She's my role model

This is probably my favourite chapter, because Pauliana is finally free.
She's won the war, she's survived for 10 years, she's gotten the respect of her peers, and she told her crappy family to suck it. Nothing but proud of our girl 💕

This is one of the best written characters in manhwa. She is so kind but still stands up for herself and is so hard working. She may not be the ideal looking woman but she is what we all should strive to be like and she is an AMAZING role model especially for young woman. Literally I LOVE this manhwa and the effort the did into her charter.

Idk why I’m crying but I am and I’m feeling so refreshed!!!!! Go Paulina!!!!!!!!!!! 😭❤️❤️

I feel sorry for the emperor for falling in love with the one woman that sort of out of his league. Lol. Jk. But seriously. I mean the emperor is cool and all but this ms. PAULINA here is just super cool.

Yes! She was so awesome in this. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I'm glad that she can really move on now. As she said, she can really embrace her past now.

Get wrekt, shitty family. Trash till the end, ugh. Pauliana could've smacked the trash father-daughter duo, but our girl's above all that. She'd just be wasting her time and energy.

This chapter made me love Pauliana more. She is kind not to the point of being so stupid like those in shoujo fmc that would forgive and even let their abuser run around freely. Paul here did it with grace and is merciful enough to even keep their heads intact. But I wish she could see more worth in herself that insulting her is not okay.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this went pretty much as expected. Pauliana never had any interest in these people - all she wanted was to be rewarded for her effort by taking the land and kicking them out.
I'm not quite sure I understand what exactly she understood was making her feel suffocated and what were the good memories of her past she should embrace. Being driven to alcoholism by her family does not count as a good memory.

Oh yeah. That was satisfying. 😏
I hope those jerks get another healthy serving of just desserts!

Users who are viewing this thread