The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

I was just on a 6 hour road trip between states and this plethora of updates came at a fantastic time TT-TT Thank you so much!

Yesssss we're getting into kingdom/palace politics, I live for this shit ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I especially adore how the author is handling how Paulina and the people around her are navigating a world where both law and culture are limiting to women. They're not denying the inequality but also not exaggerating the characters' responses. They're moving carefully, step by step and I LOVE ❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️

Also!!! If other readers want other similar stories of a woman becoming a knight in a gender biased society, I highly recommend "The Protector of the Small" series by Tamora Pierce.

I had a fucking panic attack when I first saw the mass update. Jesus I always hold my heart because of possibilities of being dropped. I kept looking at the post credits. Thank fucking god we live on!!!

@Zuzzel yea! Miss Paul deserves the best! It's fine if she decides not to marry, but if she does, it should be with someone who will love her and only her!

Thank you for the mass release! I was nervous that it will be dropped. I'm so glad it's not the case.

I supported Lucius and his requited love for Pauliana until he said he wanted her in his "harem".....

BOIIIII WHATCHU MEAN?

I now ship her with the Seije girl (Marquess's granddaughter?) even tho she's super sus right now, I think she might be a good person who simply can't help her situation at the moment. At least I hope it's that lol

Fed-Kun's army
I feel for the emperor.. LOL!!! Thank you so much for the mass release!!

Thanks for the mass release!!!
I was all up for Lucius being with Pauliana, but if he's just gonna put her in a harem, man, I don't know lol

Users who are viewing this thread