The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 65

Hmmmm he is either still being stuck up and aiming for her position or has thought better about it, which is it gonna be Zaino🧐

Ehehehehe he bout to get buuurrnnneed, I can’t wait to see the fear in his face as he loses 😈😈

This dumbass arrived at the right time he bout to get that a*s beat. I'm glad Paulina is gonna relieve so pet up frustration 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhh yeasssssssz!!!!!! GOOOO QUUUUEEEEEENNNN!!!!!💕🥰💕❤🥰❤🔥🥰💕❤💕❤🔥🥰🔥💕🥰💕🔥❤❤🔥🥰💕🔥❤🥰💕❤🔥🥰

Go ahead and complain to her you shithead she's going to swing right at your jaw, dirtbag.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, why is he removing his gloves? Is he gonna fight her? Ha! Lol. I like to see him try with her.
Also, yeah, it’s unfair that her only prospect is a guy in his 50s, come on... I’m as frustrated as she is..well, her ending up with the king in the end will definitely shut up the ones who belittle her, but I hope it doesn’t have to come to that in order for other ppl to respect her..
Anyway, thank you for this update!

Double-page supporter
His dumb ass: "I'm going to challenge you to a duel"
Paulina: "Hmmm?"
HDA: "I Said I Challenge Y-" *Interrupted by the tree Paulina was punching falling over.*
Paulina: "Pardon?"
HDA: "Nevermind."

This bitch ass dude gonna challenge her to a duel? You about to get a new hole in your butt mister!

Dex-chan lover
Paulina kick him in the teeth!

BTW do we know the end game for her and the emperor? I'm gonna be real sad if we go thru some hullabaloo drama of them having to be apart for even longer :c

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Reading the actual novel...

I hate this useless prince Emperor.

Also at this point in time Paulianna and the prince are in their 30s.

She's already out for blood and this pipsqueak who couldn't even get out from Aino's shadow thinks he can take on Pauliana?? Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the chapter! 😍

@Nep
most of the webnovel chapters aren't free anymore :( where did you read it?
and can you please spoil me, why you hate him lol 😋

There is a moment and place for everything... that is a good place to make a scene with a probable duel but not the moment to "file a complain" when her blood is boiling.

Users who are viewing this thread