The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 65

Using violence right now is the best option she got. If she were just using words, people would see her as a weak commander. But using too much may backfire her in the future. Such a hard life being a woman.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@firelordzuzu From not webnovel sources xD. You know. Those guys that tend to steal people's hard work? Definitely not paying for subpar machine translation that can't even get basic grammar right at occasions.

and can you please spoil me, why you hate him lol

Extra warning for those who hate being spoiled, here is a spoiler button.

This first spoiler button is for past chapters.
The Emperor is superstitious... the kind I hate because superstition is stupid. One of those superstition is that dead female virgins are bad luck. So early in this series, the guy actually ordered Paulliana to be raped before executed. He apologized for this later but the points for apologies is not nearly as much as the points lost for the rape command.

This second spoiler button is for future chapters
He is a moron in terms of romance. He wants Paulliana to be happy but since she too loyal to see him as a romantic partner he decided that he would support her when she finds a man.

Then he proceed to marry 3 princesses for political reasons and then made Paulliana guard them (and keep her away from himself) because "it would be rude to have feelings for someone other than your wives" (that plan failed because he still loved her and occasionally 'tried to confess' sometimes by accident, only to backpedal because he is chicken and Paullianna is dense.)

He then agonize a bit more. Then attempt to foil Paulianna's romance (to be fair the other guy [new character] was also an asshole) showing his desire to keep her for himself with thoughts such as "How dare that asshole confess to her when I myself don't dare to do so?"

@KarachuN same thoughts! /sigh if only she can discipline them without using violence but all her life people never listened to her because of her gender.

Aggregator gang
Aghhhhhh his complaint better be legitimate!!!!!!
Thanks for the chapter!!

@Nep ♡♡♡♡ thank you sm!!!!!! You are too kind~~

yeah webnovel .com on which its licensed is just 🤢🤢🤢
it's such a problematic platform. if anyone's curious, you can read more here here and here

in response to your gracious spoilers:
I am VERY curious what the rival ML looks like 👀but dammit I just want Pauliana to be happy and end up with someone worthy or no one at all (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ) the emperor needs to get his act together. he married not one but THREE women???? smh bro
there's always the donau x paul ship~

omg the little prick really has the audacity to come and what? ask for a duel it seems? i hope pauliana kicks your ass four ways to south

also thanks for the translation!

I'm glad paulliana hasn't, in anyway, grown meek. i feel like it's normal for female knight characters to very head strong and firm but to show it is something i don't see often. often times f knight characters tend to only show that they have scary reputations and sometimes even used as a gag or maybe shown as a graceful swordsman but never really show it inthis way. it's nice to see the more brute side for once bc it's obviously reasonable and that military isn't just titles and grace. it's very cool.

i also quite like how she's obv aware of how her circumstances affect her standing despite how much people may deny it. they're prejudiced and i understand it'll take a while and some brute force to get people to listen esp since she is the commander so good on her. i really wish pauliana kicks that guy's ass

Dex-chan lover
Is the little shit actually going to ask for a duel? Please do, so we can watch your little ass get whooped hard and you put into your place.

@Nep bruh for real???? Is Paula still gonna end up with the emperor tho since to your discrimination it sound pretty bad lol

Aggregator gang
I hope he asks for a duel and it turns out to be to the death.
Maybe we can get rid of him fast that way...

Is it a duel? Nice, miss Paul can finally punch(sword strike?) something till the stress fades away a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread