The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 65

Aggregator gang
I'm also want to complain, why the hell she needs to prove herself again and again in front of you assholes who did not even see the blood and corpses, trying to stay alive, while protecting another man and commanding another group of men and try not to make them dead???? Huuuuhhhh????? I can sympathize with Miss Pauliana a lot 🙄 hope we can have a showdown where she kick that brat ass and makes his brother embarrassed in the process too lololol

Pauliana is rightfully angry! She’s never had it easy and I commend her for doing her best. Sir Aino’s brother is so annoying! He didn’t even participate in the war or contribute as much as Pauliana yet he wants her title. 😤

Sucks that they treat this way but she has her own brand of punishment to mete out. Hope this guy doesn't get any stupid ideas with his 'complaint' and if he does, I hope he gets humbled.

Thanks for the chapter.

@Karakuri1812
sadly, because they're sexist and absolute dicks. Even if we sympathize with her, I don't think their opinions will change. If I could, I would honestly go up to Sir Aino's brother and kick him in the groin, easy.

Is he actually going to throw his glove and challenge her? Show him who's boss Paulina.

I feel bad for Paulina. It's not that she wants to have to use these harsher methods but she doesn't know what to do because she isn't given respect in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Complain to the person punching a tree? Ok. Let's hope he doesn't say something crazy

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@blipBloop No idea. Story is not yet completed. The two of them are growing older though. (which is bad(?) since the two are... already much much older compared to a lot of other married couples)

@firelordzuzu
Its political marriage so i don't fault him for that. The whole continent is split between the North, the South... and... I forgot whatever they called the middle one. Each of this have a "princess" or some other woman of high standing that is married to him "to ensure peace" (and gain political power, depending on who you ask).
First of all, the prince needs an heir. So he has to marry someone. Since Paullianna is rumored to be barren, she is out. As Emperor, he can only marry people of high standing cause thats how society works. Marrying one would piss off the other two regions so he had to take more than one. He settled for 3 so that its "fair". Each princess gets 2 nights with him and he gets one night to himself. Can't blame him since it is part of his duty as an Emperor. The fact that he doesn't do sh1t for Paulianna despite being in love with her on the other hand is his bad point.

As for Donau...
He discovered that he was in love with Paulianna (his fiance pretty much pointed it out to him) but it was already too late because their parents already signed the engagement contract that morning. So they maintained their "adopted siblings" relationship. He has since then wedded and got a daughter.

Donau trivia. During the war, he has annoyed Paullianna plenty of times. Her retaliation is the standard kick to the balls. Then during the Bikpa party (the one with the tournament), he was once again kicked in the balls by an enemy soldier. He toughed it out and kept fighting. This was what earned him a spot as one of the Emperor's guard in the war.

Bikpa trivia
The King (who also had his mouth cut for lying) and all accomplices were executed, stripped naked and hung upside down on the walls of Bikpa. The princess had a choice of committing suicide or suffering the same fate. (Emperor's superstition slightly altered by Paulianna so he was willing to let virgin princess die) Paulianna noted that she was not exactly 'kind' since killing the princess herself would be less painful than assisted suicide.

Miss Paul, please kindly kick his unmeritorous ass.

(╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)

We support you! σ( •̀ ω •́ σ)

Does the webtoon follow the novel exactly? I read some spoilers and I just don't see the emperor doing any of it it seems too out of character of him.

jyc

what's he taking out his gloves for...
is he gonna ask for a fight

Users who are viewing this thread