The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 76

Aggregator gang
Lol, what did she take though!? I'm so curious!! Or did I just miss it???
Pauliana's murderous look is such a zinger too!! So satisfying seeing him poop himself after all the stuff he tried to do to her hahahahaha
Thanks for the chapter~!

What an appropriate woosh. Pauliana still thinks the Emperor smiles like that for everyone when it's a smile only for her.

Miss Paul is so handsome, and our king is so lovely, they just meant to be together I guess lol

Dex-chan lover
Kyaaaa...kyaaaa...kyaaaa...
Can't wait to see the desperate emperor's face 🤣😭

Fed-Kun's army
@Litaa
To some, it's not a bad thing but to me, it ruined it: He gets married to 3 wives (I think 3 or 2 but most likely 3) and then he sleeps with the MC, the MC becomes pregnant and runs away. They later reunite and all and I think the author did a very sloppy job on making the wives disappear later. It just ruined the story for me because I liked this thanks to the MC's character,the ML's character and the non-clichéness of it all. But then the MC loses her charm as a knight and gets the role of the pregnant runaway lover and the ML who loves the MC marries other wives because he is an emperor or some bullshit. It's like everything that's special and positive about this got ruined. So here's to hoping none of that garbage happens here.

@Akera93
I've read that as well in a different spoiler and wanted to drop this series. But now I guess that it depends on how it's written. As I recall, he was forced to marry them for peace reasons.
This "pls were this Leopold fur I caught" is like when a man buys a dress for a woman which he wishes to undress 🤣

What does "whoosh" mean in these romantic mangas/toons? Does romantic action often coincide with wind wafts?

Fed-Kun's army
I remembered how much I love Ms. Paul😍💕💕💕 She's so cool!! So handsome!! So beautiful!! I want to marry her

Users who are viewing this thread