The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 98

Thank you thank you thank you! I can't tell you how happy you've made me, I was sad that someone might not pick this up again but I'm glad you did!! I know it's alot of hard work so I'm very grateful! Also the pain begins I'm so excited

Aggregator gang
To that guy who called our Paulliana an "old spinster":
YOUR BRAIN IS THE WONDER AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT EVEN THE KING WOULD PAY THE WHOLE WORLD JUST TO SEE HER SMILE LIKE THAT

Damn, i love this series but people like that always slams me to the realization that this is the live of medieval people, ewwww

Dex-chan lover
Uh... "Frau"?

As in, the term you use to address a woman who speaks German?

For a guy.

Uh, no.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapter!

I was ok with this guy at first, but the more I see of him the more I don't trust him, and now with a year time skip I really don't trust him.

IM SO HAPPY IT’S BACK!!
Thanks for the chapter, hope everyone is well too :))

He’s so cute but he ain’t the ml material ( our ml is so much better then him, he never stood a chance against our ml) but I still appreciate him giving her attention and realize she’s great. Unless he after her for other reasons than 😠 back off buddy.

I love your translated chapters for Crimson Karma! Thank you for picking up this series as well! Looking forward to it. ^o^

Dex-chan lover
What did the author drink when he made the doctors name?

Itu

Doktor Frau
Doctor Woman?
What's with Authors and random german words as names?
....Atleast it isn't as bad as sousou no Frieren

Users who are viewing this thread