The Knight and Her Emperor

Thank you for the mass release!!!

Omg, coming from Miss Paul of course she really considering the benefits more and how to live longer with such freedom as she's been brought up roughly.. Tying the knot really would be the last priority in her mind, of course relationship would be too.. The others already been shaped in a society where woman can't be a knight after all, so the prejudice would increase day by day unless Miss Paulina proved it, again and again.. It's stupid but that's why it's harsh living with a brainwashed society itself.. annoying as pricks (this is to those prejudices people out there)

Wow what an update! Thank you so much. We appreciate your hardwork and dedication

HEY CAN WE TALK ABOUT THESE EXTREMELY CURSED HORSES MANWHA BEEN USING LATELY

CAUSE IT'S STARTING TO GET A BIT OUT OF HAND

I wont be suprised if by the next chapter those horses wont be looking remotely close to horses but is still called horses

OMG, A MASS RELEASE! (but seriosly I was terrified that this was because you guys were dropping this)

i feel so spoiled with the mass release hehehe
ty Dead but Alive (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Thank you so much for the mass release ❤️😭 If only I can speak Korean, I would have definitely helped you, Dead but Alive group! Bless your souls 🙏❤️

I truly love this webtoon. It’s rare that a webtoon actually shows female empowerment like this. From chapter 1 to the current chapter (64), the plot line and tackling of the patriarchy and Paulina are intricately done! Paulina shows her devotion to the emperor in a matter of respect which I really admire. Of course, there’s romance and denseness coming from Paulina but instead of loosing my perks, it’s cute and comical. I’m quite happy that the author is consistent and inclining further on how a systematic patriarchal society will change after Paulina’s stay. Read this and you won’t regret it!

THANKS FOR THE MASS UP!!!!

Lucius, you can‘t have Pauliana unless you make her your✨EMPRESS✨She too good to be just some concubine. Just sayin 😏

Thank you for the updates!!

Miss Winter, you are the densest character in this webtoon 😂😂😂I'm rooting for you Emperor Lucius to make her your one and only Empress!

Users who are viewing this thread