The Knight and Her Emperor

@LeRyzz You're welcome😁

@thebenefactor I thought so too in the beginning but the art grew on me. The story makes more then up for it and it gets better.
I must confess though I thought the artist couldnt do pretty females cause none of them look great and our MC is handsome in my opinion.
I was wrong, in the raws later you'll see a woman(princess?) and shes drawn beautifully..🤗 If you really cant stand the art I do fully understand it but the story is so interesting so you might change your mind? 😮

omg.. this is really a good read!
Thank you very very very much for translating this! 😍

Group Leader
@SocialButterfly, thank you for your looong reply! 😂 I haven't planned on giving up on this webtoon as the story is usually more important to me than the art. I was just sharing my opinion. 😂

i actually really like the art! it might not be as conventionally pretty looking/detailed/shiny as a lot of other ones, but i don't think it's necessary for it to be 😁
the angles, scene layouts, expressions are all pretty neat, consistent and convey the message just fine

Yes Pauliana fight back! I hope the man that tried to do something to her get something bad happened to him. Can't believe he just tried to do that at a camp where's there's a lot of people.
Thank you so much for the double update! Thanks for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
At first glance I seriously thought this was a BL... The character design leaves me wanting for a more beautiful heroine.

MAJOR EDIT: AAAAAAAgh the story is EXQUISITE not the likes of your run-of-the-mill webtoon with all just beautiful characters and a weak plot. This one has a solid premise, a daring theme and dynamic characters. The character design is just right for the setting I must say. Don't get scared away of the design! You'll miss a gem in the making
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Thank you to Devil and Angel Scans for bringing this wonderful story to us!

Thank you for translating. This manhwa has really good storyline.Thank you very much

Wow, it's really very cool story. I want to read more. Thanks for translating.

Guys , Maybe this one is better cover.

1512995889677.jpg

or This One

1513004321155.jpg

You know for Marketing view because people see the cover first and after open the chapter.

I read the spanish chapter and I find awesome the story and the secondary character's evolution.

I don't think that is spoiler but:
You had a strong woman and how her aptitude make change the opinion the others characters towards herself

Users who are viewing this thread