The Knight and Her Emperor

Hahaha Paulina has been waiting for a purpose to go 300% instead of 120%. Lucius doesnt stand a chance lol

I LOVE THIS I LOVE THISS! Thank you for the scanlations~ It's really an 'empowering women' story. The knight looks realistically masculine and the way they are treated ngl sounds like it was real. The art is really pretty, though simple and the plot is sooo good!!

@beleth I dropped that one cause the mc
got raped and they just glossed it over
so I didn't finish reading light and shadow.

Dex-chan lover
I am all about the cover for this webcomic, what brought me in

This is my new favourite at the moment!! I love how her struggles are finally paying off and she getting some acknowledgement for her hard work T_T Finally have a strong and smart MC to support

I wish I could read the raws but the raw link is directed to kakao and I realized tht it's impossible for me to read the raws. Hahahahahahahaha

Group Leader
Wow, this is a masterpiece! 😍

I kinda regret reading this when there's only a few chapters available but now I know why everyone loves it.

Came because of the BL-ish cover, stay because of the story.

The art might look a bit off in the beginning (In my opinion, the king looks a bit odd), but it is not bad really. I got used to it in a flash.

I'm getting tired with all this manhwa where EVERYBODY including parents (except MC and boy-MC) is a sadistic asshat. It just shows how creatively bankrupt are some of the creators. The premise seems interesting, I hope it won't be all that predictable.

Wow this is one of those series that I immediately knew that I would enjoy it from the start, every time I pressed next chapter I was nervous that I was already caught up.

It reminds me a bit of Light and Shadow, I really enjoy stories like this. Especially when they’re centered around women changing their fate from such heartbreaking circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread