The Knight and Her Emperor

That little shit needs an ass beating. Seriously, the kid doesn't deserve to even be considered as a knight at this point.

This fucker he's gonna get his ass executed one of these days, with hat kind of personality he'll eventually fuck with he wrong person and die. Like fucking hell even in the modern world if he acted like that where I live he'd have been stapped to death.

I like this heroine so much, this manhwa simply become my fav (I thought is was BL for first, but not). I hope this updates soon, I found Spain's translation that reach chap 40+ but I can't understand at all ಥ_ಥ Thanks scans group who translate this ಥ‿ಥ

Wow, she really needs to beat the crap out of him. I mean if someone did that to my food, i probably beat him on the spot.

I'm really angry at that brat. Wasting food and showing nothing but disrespect for someone who actually earned a knighthood with the enemy nation. The chances of getting it is even lower than a citizen of that nation to get it but he just doesn't realise she survived against all odds

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully this doesn't become stale like a lot of manwha within this genre. So far really good.

Edit:To clarify I mean within the historical genre if that wasn't obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread