The Knight and Her Emperor

I expected Pauliana to be tomboyish, but this... This is what a Reverse Trap should strive to achieve.

pauliana looks better in her usual wear compared to when she got dressed up, but it makes sense... knight clothes seem like they're much more comfortable. i wonder which style she'd go for if she could pick between modern clothes.... 🤔

Don’t know if this is a spoiler but just in case:
The beginning where he falls in love happens on Chapter 43. And I’m so excited that we’re getting close!!!!

I like this. It's more realistic than most
i.e. no Deus ex machina for the princess and Paulina didn't have some magical transformation from putting on a dress.
Plus, it seems like a relationship built on mutual respect and no miscommunication drama.

@Kaicay15
Thanks for the info. I see that it has 63 chapters overall. Still long way to go...

PS: I think I was wrong. The Korean novel is ended in chapter 135 (only 1st chapter is translated to English so far). The 63 manga chapters might not be completed yet😔

Wait, chapter 33 says it's been 5 years since the beginning. Is that actually the case? It doesn't really feel like that, to me

Can't wait to read translated chapters in the future. Of course, all these chapters won't be here w/ out the translators, so yea, I give u guys my utmost thanks. I've read the spanish translation, even tho I understand nothing, but it seems like their relationship is still developing.. with the king keeps getting more obvious 'bout his feelings and Paulina being all oblivious, n yea, I'm completely okay w/ that. 'Cause for me, this manhwa is still one of the most realistic plot out there. Anyways, always keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread