The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 19.5

Double-page supporter
That explains one thing, but from the last chapter she has a vtuber avatar that looks like Hyena-Chan, now what’s the story behind THAT?
Huh, where was that vtuber avatar? I tried to look for it but found nothing.

Dex-chan lover
About the Ti thing, pretty sure Japan, like many other countries, calls that note Si, so Si into Shi makes more sense than Ti into Shi.

In fact, TIL Ti is even a thing in some countries.

Double-page supporter
So everyone knows, I'm fairly certain Hyena-chan hasn't ended or been dropped. The author does this a lot and just pauses one manga to do another for a while. He's most likely going to go back to it at some point, given his track record. The only one officially on hiatus is the Angel and Demon girl one.

Double-page supporter
The fact that people thought she was a sister or doppelganger AND STILL answering in the thread 'so she IS from Hyena' is so fucking sad.

Some of you lack eyes and brain.
Come one, man. Cut us some slack. I believe many of us noticed the design, many would notice her name is Kurune, heck, many would even be able to remember that her last name was Shishido (I couldn't, but I even went and check that). ...But I don't think many of us would remember that, the mechanic side character who appeared only a few times (and just before the manga gone silent) has last name of f*cking Inukai. It's only fair that not many people would be able to connect that dot, no?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, where was that vtuber avatar? I tried to look for it but found nothing.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/dcfd9058-7a66-4513-9669-519775d67ea7/2

“Avatar: giant tan woman”

Now, I’d love for there to be more than one of these running around, but context clues lead me to believe something happened with Hyena Chan that left an impression, why lion girl would make the Hyena her avi remains to be seen (if I am right).

I’m hoping it’s not some pining for the other male lead by trying to become the girl he ended up with presumably. Especially since she married another dude. That doesn’t really seem like Zyugoya’s style anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The Zyugoya Extended Universe i

731674fc5e91b1facbd9df83881d941f.jpg

Dodore is married. That means she can give relationship advice to Shigerin. Which means Shigerin can have more fun with Senpai!
148.jpg

Group Leader
I haven't read the hyena manga yet so any references to that other manga just goes over my head rn, soz!

Users who are viewing this thread