The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
This girl first appears in one of Zyugoya's others stories here:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f5bee5e4-b3d9-4219-b13d-eb6fc298a486/1
Damn if that's the little lion girl from the hyena series he refuses to do any more content for besides the occasional Fanbox sex scene then it looks like life takes a rough turn for her in the future.

On a slightly different topic, I don't know much about off-collabs and all that for indies, but wouldn't it be risky for a streamer who can almost pull 10K viewers a stream to meet up with under 2K total followers? For doxxing risks and all that?

Supporter
This girl first appears in one of Zyugoya's others stories here:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f5bee5e4-b3d9-4219-b13d-eb6fc298a486/1
Yep, thought the same, it's definitely her, pupils and teeth match, hair is just cut shorter...

It looks like, nice...
First off cameo?zyugoya? Sounds bout right second wtf happened to my wild child that lost to a tall hyena? She got married yay but dropped out and self harm? Time to investigate
But since the first names are different, isn't there a chance that it's simply her sister?
Edit: Striking for my idiocy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she's married the mechanic guy after all, sweet
The optimist in me wants to think that, but the realist has me thinking that she's actually in an awful place. She asked about how to be "someone everyone loves," has dark lifeless eyes at the time, she has signs of self-harm beyond her fighting and while it shows what appears to be a wedding ring, it's also just a piece of steel.

I could just be reading into it, but given how delusional she is about her feelings for the MC in the hyena series (if it is the same girl at all) she could be thinking that they are somehow together but he just doesn't love her enough compared to the hyena girl.

Dex-chan lover
On a slightly different topic, I don't know much about off-collabs and all that for indies, but wouldn't it be risky for a streamer who can almost pull 10K viewers a stream to meet up with under 2K total followers? For doxxing risks and all that?
I don't think numbers has that strong of a correlation to privacy risks in an off-collab. Off-kai itself is a privacy risk deliberately taken by content creators for connections and whatever content creating business there is anyway, so numbers don't really matter I think.

Users who are viewing this thread