The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
LKADSLJKASJKL AMAZING HAHAHAHA I LOVE HER!!! i'm so glad i read this, i can't wait to read more adflksdfjkl lmaoooo look at that wolf adfslkjfsdljk ALL HAIL QUEEN TINA!!!

thank you for picking this project up!!! it's amazing!!!

Fed-Kun's army
you know... reading this again. Wasnt this handled completely wrong? Why did they let her in 1 on 1 with wolfboy. Wasnt the whole point of this to get her pregnant, I mean, as far as the staff/nobles know, our heroine is a delicate flower, If they assumed she was going to just be killed, why bother threating her family to get the marriage? why didnt they try and restrain the wolf first then force her to mate with it? It seemed like they were sending her to her death, but that would negate the whole point of this plot...

I mean, assuming their plan to have her have his kid worked out, there would be no need for the girl who did the job to die... just suffer the humiliation really. The mood makes no sense in assuming this is a death sentence since they would need the girl to live to carry the baby.

Fed-Kun's army
This had a dark, elegant tone for 9.9 chapters. And then at the end of chapter 10... it turns into a comedy.

Damn, I NEED MORE.

Hello, my name is Lungit, I from Indonesia.... I want to be translated your comics Indonesian language, can you approve me?

Double-page supporter
I mean, it's kinda hard to, well, get someone hard when they've been knocked unconscious. With that said, the fact that she presented that line at the end at all means she actually tried. She must of had a hell of a time fumbling with his canine dick and fussing over the fact it wasn't getting hard. :p

Just curious, did they ever mention in the novel what wolf intercourse is like? They skipped the convo about it here. Or is it better if I never know.

what the?!!!! imagine doing it with WOLF and that thing didnt get hard! maam your stoic face make it more cuter 🤣

OMG I laughed so hard at the last line...she certainly had an eloquent way of putting it.😂
And thanks for uploading all these chapters totally living the story. Thanks for the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread