The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@twilightspirits : Well, she is expected to birth an heir to the house, that's why they even set up this whole marriage after all.

And the lady earlier even teach her how a dog have sex.

So after subduing him, she tried to fulfill her duty and have sex with him....until she run into that issue.

oh god xD I'm loosing it.
I was worried that it would turn into beast smut but instead that last pannel xD

Whaaaaaaa???????ttttt?????

I knew something was weird when the SMUT tag showed up. I've been reading the webtoon and this chapter was the first time I noticed the SMUT designation.

So far the only smut is in the reader's mind.

This whole chapter had me chuckling 😂
(Also, does anyone know anything about how wolves mate?? She seemed pretty blanked out after she heard about it lol)

Thank you for the new chapter!

In the official trailer of this webtoon on youtube,
they show them fighting fiercely with each other, with FL evading him and hitting/blocking him with a sword she must have found in that room. I assume we will be seeing all that in chapter 11? But what surprises me is that the people outside didn't hear anything? Though with a wolf moving fast and smoothly and herself being exceptionally gifted in fighting, neither made a sound in that darkness?

Double-page supporter
I was enjoying this, i expect there's more plot than just bestiality jokes. But the way they show him more wolf than humanoid gives me low hope.

Omg just ... wow okay didn’t realise that it would quite be like this. Well I suppose it does have a smut tag. I understand that tag now.

That end 😂 i hope next chapter we can see what happened

Double-page supporter
Lmao!
She was fine with it but couldn't get him to do it! What was she doing that entire time!?
Also just realized this has a Smut Tag! O>O!

Users who are viewing this thread