The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 13

Legit, if someone has a novel link HMU. Loving this series! I stan a strong female MC!

Aggregator gang
Wow. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR HUSBAND!?
Disciplining him so that he doesn't eat idiots like you~
They sent her in to die and now that she's still alive, she's expected to just roll over and let her husband kill her anyway!? Honestly, what are these people thinking??

Dex-chan lover
''here, let me be an asshole to the ONE person who is able to control the monster''....dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Marriage hasn't been consummated, so he can be legally treated in any way she likes. It's in the law. Trust me, I'm a judge.

omg the book she is reading. I LOVE how the author kept her as shard as the old woman she is. Just because she went to a new vessel and recover her old memories and woke up her old-self, it doesn't mean she will need to act and just be surprise as a young and inexperience girl. She was raped, she lived with just all women tribes, she loved a man, and lived until her 60s.

My respect to the author. She is a good author. More author should follow her example.

I wonder if there's someone in real life that's so misogynist that he'd give the, "Be a good wife!," speech to the only woman capable of taming a beast.

oh my, is this walking piece of pork about to mansplain how to take care of your husband who happens to be a very large wolf?

Contributor
By all means, my good sir, do demonstrate how you would interact with him. It would be quite the treat.

I mean.... Isn't she? technically the highest ranking person in this house now? now that she is married to the Duke?

Users who are viewing this thread