The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 18

@stoner most likely to show how she is compassionate but not completely forgiving

I looked throught the spoilers a bit and the maid does end up living but she does get exiled so she doesn't really have a redemption arc

Fed-Kun's army
Can't really say anything about the maid, really.. after getting raped, i guess that's how her instinct drove her for survival...
I think MC will forgive her tho... Remember, she also done like that in her past live 😩😭

we read about the maid because she was preggy and they were gonna use the baby and frame that the duke?? had an affair with the maid and make the baby the heir o.o I think

Supporter
Damn feel bad for the maid but I can't help but feel anxious about what the consequences of her story will be...hope she doesn't become helluva headache

Double-page supporter
dang, i feel really bad for her, she didnt deserve anything that tyranny had done.

she's a victim of that shtty baron, but it's kind of hard to feel sorry for her bc of how terrible & twisted her personality became under his influence. she made all the worst choices in staying with him & I really hope she doesn't make any more bad decisions for the sake of her child....

I have a feeling she is going to try and kill the duchess. And we all know how well that would go over

qt first thought that she had plans to swap her child with the duke's child but maybe that is not the case she is a victim and I hate victim-blaming but she did sell information for power thou she didn't have much of a choice. I feel sorry for her but at the same time not really cause I feel like she's gonna do something bad

oh dear. i feel so bad for the maid. she was horrible to the others and sold information but she was just trying to stay alive and sane.

@Barbon I think that might have been the Baron's plan. There was an earlier chapter where it was implied by the Baron that they already had a kid to use but just needed a way for the kid to appear.

She was raped by the Baron and bullied by the other maids...So, I can't say I care what the other maids think of her...they are partly to blame for what happened to her. If the Duke hadn't turned into a beast, and was actually handling the affairs of his estate, this wouldn't have happened. You may as well condemn the butler too for allowing this to happen, and for trying to send women in as a sacrifice to the Duke.

i feel bad for her, but there's no happiness when you cooperate with the devil.. i hope the next chapter she don't do anything stupid...

that's kind of sad...she couldn't resist and she didn't want it in the first place. i hope she gets a redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread