The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 18

her situation won't justify her actions, but i think she needs to make amends and reform because i do feel sorry for her.

Dex-chan lover
Raped and bully.

She at least had enough sense to end it with her fiancé and enough guilt to cut contact with her parents.
In every Asian story, maids are arsehole.

I cannot hate her but I can understand her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Khulmach Same. I feel bad for her getting raped... How many can truly remain good and withstand power after tasting it? It certainly wasn't the right thing to do but at least we can see why she did what she did.

Dex-chan lover
People in power abusing it in realistic ways, and people trampled underfoot equally bluntly. This is far less cliche BS than I thought, with the exception of all the vassals being corrupt. Somebody honorable definitely got backstabbed somewhere and will pop up as Deus ex Machina eventually.

OK hes trash but we knew that... idgaf about some stupid fuckin maid... laaaaaaame

Thanks for the update.

wait...d-did it just say produce an heir for the duchy? Tina you wild b love you more and more! also all these vasals wildin with their behaviors. I bet tina kinda resenting some of the imperial laws she set up in her past life now. Empress Tina would have had their heads by now if she had it her way

Fed-Kun's army
Poor maid
but justiced will be served & mercy will be given to her by the duchess

Dex-chan lover
Manga: this woman was raped, all her relationships destroyed, then groomed to be a tool by her rapist.
Half the comments: poor bitch baby, IDGAF.

For those that have looked through the raws,
has Theo transformed back into a human or is he still a wolf?

Users who are viewing this thread