The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
@MenCallMeDarkStar That's not necessarily true. He could be Theodore's reincarnation and not remember it. After all, it's entirely possible that reincarnation is just how this world WORKS and Tina's only strange because she remembers her past life. And don't forget, it's also implied her simp friend is her previous life's friend reincarnated as well.

Also, @Crawen , WHY DO YOU HAVE DO DREDGE UP OLD WOUNDS YOU MONSTER??!!

@MenCallMeDarkStar I mean, he still could be a reincarnation. Traditionally, the way reincarnation is supposed to work is that your soul gets recycled but you don’t retain your memories. You just live another life like normal. It’s just that lately we’re used to all these isekai/reincarnation manga where the characters get to keep the experiences of their past life, thus radically altering how they live their new one.

Of course, even if he is a reincarnation of her Theo, without the memories it doesn’t make much of a difference, unless the author decides that their souls are meant to orbit each other in each of their lives. “Soulmates,” if you will.

@Crawen That's the first time a comment on here has got me cackling, oh my god I love you for that even though it's hella messed up.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew this was going to happen which is why I cringed so hard when she had that meltdown and poured her heart out and even confessed

@Crawen HOW DARE YOU
49b.jpg

😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh my theo sure is calm for someone who what choked and kissed suddenly after his sanity returned o3o
Many thanks

Poor theo after 20+ years live without proper love, he finally have his hater yet a lover(?)

Poor Theo, from ignored to feared, to insane and... sexually assaulted. Dude can't catch a break holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread