The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 34

Group Leader
ah yes a true loves kiss, this storys basically a disney movie with darker elements and its beautiful

The references to the curse made me reread the whole story again. No regrets <3 but yes, I also think she's the one who cursed them...

The hand's are near the BOOTYYY And the kiss tho if they fuck, would the curse be gone?

I like the idea of the kiss working here. It’s certainly not “true love.” Rather, if she’s the one originally responsible for enacting the curse in her previous life, then the kiss (and her fondness for her “pet”) symbolizes that enmity being reduced, even if just for a little while.

Omg I was thinking that it was because of the kiss because when he turned back last time, she had kissed him before sleep

Oh? Now she must know that the kiss could return him to a human. I can see where's this going, kiss kiss fall in love, kiss kiss everyday🤣
Thanks for the update~♡

Aha! I think he comes back to his human form whenever she kisses him. Hohooo i like where this is going

Fed-Kun's army
@WanNyan They cant, the change to Wolf is obviously triggered by him getting a boner. Thus leads to the likely primary catch of the series, He cant get "excited" or he becomes a wolf, and therfore they can never make a baby and she can never leave. It becomes long quest of how to cure/break the curse while leading the readers on and not allowing them to get gratification from them ever being able to consumate their inevitable love.

Group Leader
I know it, I know it will become this way but still LMAO XD thank you for the translation :)

Users who are viewing this thread