The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 34

It just clicked for everyone didn’t it. What I’m curious about is if it is uniquely her or anyone that can do it or if there are requirements before the kiss is effective.

Fingers crossed she figures out that the kiss somehow turns him back.
She's written as pretty clever so she's definitely gonna look for the pattern.
And then. Maybe. Experiment?

Because I wonder if the emotion is tied into it and not just the physical action.
(It would be kinda funny if it worked in reverse too.)

Dex-chan lover
Now just have to figure out what changed him back into a dog.
Her thinking about past life dude, losing focus on him?
Him getting anxious about first night?
Someone else hearing that he changed back to human and re-casting the magic?
That's all I can think of.

Also, it may be kiss while he is sleeping, or something more complex, making it easy for her to fail to figure it out.

I think it is a set of elements, first she must feel a kind of affection, second she must be reciprocated: the Duce Wolf does not believe in his lady, well one who tells him that you have to have a baby like that without knowing each other makes her look like a hunter of dowry, and the duke has been betrayed too many times and so rejects her, in his canine form the wolf is certainly treated more human than how she treats her fellow men.

Imagine her brain being "Alert to lack of fur! I repeat: alert to lack of fur!" with sirens in the background lol

Supporter
I think this is brought directly from the original tale, in which the beast must sleep with the girl, in the literal sense. That, unless I'm missing a night in which they slept together and the transformation didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread