The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 35

thank god they figured it out immediately, now i wonder if they will experiment on what happens if she kisses him during the day or as soon as he turns

Dex-chan lover
Oo not only is she a hardened warrior she's also an intellectual beauty. Nice nice
Many thanks

Group Leader
I'm so in love with this! Thank you so much, santa translators! 😍

Interesting. So maybe if they learn to love another, the effects of the curse will diminish.

Fed-Kun's army
@fale456 It'll be easy for him to fall in love as he already is falling, but her on the other hand will have to get over her past first. This is going to be a long one.

Aggregator gang
OMG. She in her glasses reading book is so hot.

Thank you for the translation!

ugh yess i love it when in a historical fantasy the female lead actually wears PANTS and not just dresses all the time. Legit one of the best female leads out there. Thanks for the update!

They're both beautiful. Now that they found the pattern- more kiss kiss and fall in love~~~
Thanks for the update~♡

I’m glad they figured it out so quickly... it would’ve been annoying if it had taken them multiple chapters to figure it out

Thank you for the update!

This is literally so nice. This couple have obvious chemistry, they find the other attractive, and they are speaking to one another - properly! Listening! Asking questions! Not making assumptions! And just straight up they seme to enjoy each other's company. Really impressed with them both tbh. They're dynamic is amazing

The plot has a good pace too. Just, this is really good. Hope it keeps up

Users who are viewing this thread