The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 40

Hahahaha oh my gosh, his dogg fears affected his human self as well 😂 so funny.

And also! Hysen’s line hahaha! Yes, he IS unrealistically goodlooking.

Fed-Kun's army
You could tell it was a double edged sword just by looking at the scabbard... That guy was not only uninterested but also an idiot lol

Boy, that tightening feeling that you feel in your heart is not love. It's a learned behaviour, a conditioned reaction from seeing her swing sword at you to discipline you. My boy, you are whipped.

@Polarobear yes but its also possible on mobile. if ur on mobile search up a meme or image on google or something and long tap it. a list of options should pop up. click copy image address. copy and paste it on the comment box. and highlight the whole link. and press that little photo button on top of the comment box. this should pop up →
make sure the link is inside the brackets like this
if on pc its the same thing. i dont think theres a way to insert photos that you've downloaded. and make sure the link is one thats not super long.
4wzbl1.jpg

example for a suitable link: https://i.imgflip.com/4wzbl1.jpg

@AngelinaYeeeeeet I agree, I hope we see more of her weaknesses as the story progresses (all we’ve seen so far is her weakness for love). But to be honest, it makes sense that she’s perfect. She was a great warrior before she reincarnated, she’s lived for many many years, she’s practically seen everything. Her being almost completely perfect makes total sense

Hysen is such a gem! On top of helping our FL he is hilarious, who describes themselves as “my warm, milk-tea like charm” and other people like “who is this unrealistic good looking man” 🤣
He reminds me of General Armstrong from FMA, tough from the outside but mushy once you get to know them.

Users who are viewing this thread