The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 43

My heart is fluttering for cutie Arthur. aside from meal for my eyes, Arthur being skeptical is really reasonable. He only have limited info and he didnt meet (until last panel) our FL.
9a574ae477ab9b40f7abe76b3eb1effd.jpg

Arthur is the same age as the MC right? I mean they pointed it out but 19 doesn't feel like a baby.

Fed-Kun's army
God it’s so weird seeing Theo be the sane one for once

Ah, another brainless and loud character. I can seriously picture him screaming in my head everytime I read his speech bubbles. My head hurts :(

This guy, who is a high ranking noble, had close relatives all along and you're telling me none of them stepped in to take over the duchy when he transformed into a wolf? That is incredibly stupid

I cannot wait for another month to see his ass get whooped, I really wanna see her fucking beat that guy up

maan i didnt do anything but when she said “how rude” i felt like apologizing

Aggregator gang
When was the last time someone said "how rude"?

You've heard it before. The person who said it was so controversial, you hate him. Sounds familiar yet?

Here's another hint, it happened in a galaxy far far away, long long ago.

Yes, it was year 1999 in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, by none other than Jar Jar Binks!

Jar Jar Binks: "How rude!"

Don't even know what is happening anymore, and is there a purpose anymore. Maybe a villain should appear and just wreck things up so that there will be a story. Rather than this second male syndrome. or third male syndrome already?

@Mapax I hear people say “How rude!” all the time (and was used to hearing it long before The Phantom Menace). It’s weirder that you exclusively associate that phrase to Jar-Jar.

Users who are viewing this thread