The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
@annie3 I dunno, I think this chapter makes it abundantly clear that making Arthur take over the duchy would be a terrible idea. He runs away when the going gets tough, he’s inflexible in a way that would make him bad at politics, and he harbors disgust for the ducal house itself. He’s not malicious, but he would probably end up ending the household one way or another.

@mapax if you go to the uk and are rude, you'll hear it 😂 and if you have British friends you'll be wound up with it. Totally common.

Also, she is going to teach him some manners 😏😏

Aggregator gang
@Darketower I honestly only remember Jar Jar speak that phrase in films. I do not live in a country where English is the first language so I guess that's partly the reason.

I don’t have any second ML syndrome so this scene is okay for my heart

Aggregator gang
@soniafr95 Interesting... I do believe people over in the UK call others 'mate' and 'love', but this is something new to me.

Guys the way Thereode assessed that his heart was beating fast and assuming it was love IS very objective? He is an objective person and I think the way he handled that specific situation is a great example of it. An example that would make sense of him not being objective is when he refused to sleep with Astina even though it was in both of their best interests... idk the discord chat just kinda confused me at the end 🤣
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Olotea
Yeah, he had zero understanding of emotion, and never even brought opinions or emotions into his analysis whether he was in love or not. He was like: "people say they deal with heart palpitations and stomach butterflies when facing the one they love. I have both symptoms when facing her... so the root cause is probably love?"

I think that the discord chat (and most readers in general) are laughing at how pure and innocent Theo is. That, and it seems like he is growing up to be a healthy and submissive masochist under leash choking and sword-beating... which is pretty funny, all things considered.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sooo, what's the plot purpose of this Theoclone? If it's making our red-headed wolf/dog trainer look better, then I guess it's fine?

Fed-Kun's army
Dude this butler is definitely not loyal to his master! Hahaha, dude just opens his mouth to anyone.

You would imagine the backup plan would have a heavier education than this.... you just don't turn into a bratty 19yo, where were his parents if 100 leaps is the most strict punishment he can remember?

Users who are viewing this thread