The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 45

@Sideburns21 In my humble opinion, the ML is pushy but some people just naturally are like that. I feel like he's realistic. For me, he doesn't have enough screen time for me to get bored of him and he isn't seen too little for me not to understand him. I like how they portrayed him. Realistically, you want a husband to love and support you. While in most shoujos you have the dependable strong man type, it's good to have a more vulnerable one once in a while. Why? Because men can't be a knight in shining armor all the time.

Sure this guy rarely ever takes the lead, but I feel like in a realistic relationship nobody particularly has to at any given point. I think he's masculine and can rely on himself without Astina quite easily, and he has weaknesses that I can relate to. He doesn't have god-level intuition like other male leads who can just sense what the FL is thinking just from the way she breathes or the ML who always commands everyone to do what he wants. He's just a regular dude. I just have read so much shoujo manhwa so far, and rarely you find fleshed out guys like this. Idk about you, or what you have read so far, but I like Theodore. He's a balanced character that is probably more relatable than Astina. I love him, even though sometimes he lacks the backbone I want him to. I think he's good where it counts.

Fed-Kun's army
@RubyG8396 "He doesn't have god-level intuition like other male leads who can just sense what the FL is thinking just from the way she breathes" idk it made me laughing hahaaaa.

Anyway you guys can give the guy a break since he is rather undeveloped, cause he spend most his earlier life being a monster. Of course he would pale in comparison to someone who remembered her past life.

Who's complaining about Theorode? I love his vulnerability. It's fresh especially for these fantasy period manwha.

Double-page supporter
Damn I wanna bury my face in Astina's boobas too. 🥺👉👈

??? Y’all—??? there are literally 100s of other series you can read where the ML is cold/stand-offish/inhumanly flawless, & shows no interest in pursuing the FL. Where the FL has to do all the emotional labor, but is physically at the ML’s mercy & under his protection.
You do not have to keep reading this if you think Theo is too vulnerable or “weak” for you.

I’m personally enjoying this reversed dynamic. 😤👍🏼

Damn people are complaining about theo? how in the world-- cmere bb boi we'll take care of u

Fed-Kun's army
theo being "weak" is not a problem neither is weakness but lmao making his partner do all the emotional labor for him? when he was the one who initially agreed to a business relationship 😭😭 theres nothing healthy about a partner who has to work endlessly to work thru ur emotions for u 💀 + fl doenst need mls protection

i read sum comments that roles were reversed but ive never read manhwas of male leads doing emotional work or helping fl thru emotions? its more like ill protect u and thassit

Astina is the kind of character that I would support no matter what she does. She is always so calm and shows incredible wisdom.

Why would someone tell you their weakness just because you asked for it -_- just figure it out yourself

Y’all are being mean to Theo and it’s making me sad 🤺🤺🤺 I will fight anyone who is mean to him

Y’all chill. We’ve only seen Theo recently compared to Astina and for all that’s been shown, he feels pretty real, just like Astina’s old soul feels real. The story’s very well portrayed.

Man who was kept isolated by his family for his entire life and who has no other emotional support develops crush on woman who saved him from a curse and is kind to him, more news at 11!

I like that he's awkward and doesn't have great social skills. It's very realistic for his character, IMO. I also like that he's very vulnerable to her and actively reaches out to ask her for help, because that's honestly the healthiest course of action that he can take right now

People are complaining about baby Theo? He is vulnerable, he has weaknesses, but at the same time he's a respectful and honorable man. I totally love the way he has been portrayed. The male leads of most historical series tend to be flawless, they don't feel real. But Theo looks like a real human with flaws and struggles

Users who are viewing this thread