The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

So she's basically telling Astina she's gonna lose her cherry doggy style. 😂

And the Duke's followers planned it. They targeted Astina's family. Tsk tsk. But anything that brings the MCs together I guess.

Group Leader
2d9.gif

Oh my gosh that's... Uh.... Yeah her sister, and just about anyone else, would died from panic and horror.

...And this is why don't curse people. Your reincarnation might find themselves forced to mate with a wolf!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh this is about the time where you either A) Adopt a commoner child and pretend it's some long lost relative B) Adopt the child of poor nobles C) Just outright adopt a commoner child and grant them noble status D) Claim he had a child previously with some random women, noble or not, and have that child inherit his title. There are so many fucking options. And these people chose to have the furry fuck a person??? It would be especially good if you adopted another child since it would end the cursed fucking furry bloodline. Jesus.

Contributor
Their manic and horrified approach to the situation while they try to pretend like everything's okay and above board and keep clam and carry on is... honestly really funny XD

"Now my lady, we just need you to... have sex with a possibly rabid wolf. It will be a bit... bracing, I'm sure, but needs must!"

I can only imagine they must be desperately trying not to listen to the words coming out of their own mouths at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread